Your satisfaction is important to us and the best way to keep you satisfied is to make sure we have a return policy that we both can live with. Please read our policy carefully and follow our return policy if you need to return a part.
- INSPECT YOUR ORDER PROMPTLY ON RECEIPT. Damage claims should be reported immediately. Note any damage on the shipping agentís Bill of Lading and do not discard any packaging. Shortage claims must be reported within 2 days of receipt. All returns and adjustments must be completed within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns on electrical, calibrated fuel injection, special order, custom cut or installed parts.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser or assembler to verify the correctness of the parts prior to installation. If you install it, itís yours.
- All returns require a Return Authorization* and a copy of your original invoice.
* Call 770 493-8852 for a return authorization number. Have your invoice available when you call.
- Returned parts must be in their original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Returns may be subject to a restock charge of up to 15% to cover packaging or administrative expenses.
- Cores must be the same part, complete, assembled, rebuildable, and returned within 20 days to receive credit. Core return credit may be held for up to 30 days to give our rebuilders time to inspect your core.
- We do not reimburse for labor cost associated with the installation or replacement of the purchased part.
- We do not reimburse for outbound or inbound freight unless the return is a result of our error. If reimbursement is applicable, freight is reimbursed at UPS ground service rate.
- International customers, our items are priced for domestic consumption. We will gladly refund International orders under the same conditions as domestic orders except:
The maximum applicable International freight reimbursement is an amount equal to the maximum domestic (US) ground rate for your packageís weight and size. That means if the maximum domestic ground rate on a package the size of yours is $20 that is the most you will get for a shipping refund even if we made a mistake.
Duties, tariffs or other government fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. Under no circumstance will we accept responsibility for any outbound or return government fees. Any fees paid on your behalf will be deducted from your reimbursement.